Do you often get confused about your ring size?
What is the difference between the ring size in different countries?
How can I measure my ring size at home with handy tools?
Why do I know my precise ring size?
How do I choose the ring size that fits the best of my finger?
We have received loads of questions about ring size here at LuvLoops. As we are mainly an online business, you don’t have this chance to try your ring on before you make your purchase of it. So it is important to know your ring size beforehand.
This is a blog post that aims to help you for your frequently asked questions such as how to measure your ring size at home. We hope it will help you to find the right ring size that fits with the ring size guide we offered here.
RING SIZE GUIDE
Now we know the different ring sizes for different countries, then how can you measure your own ring size at home?
Here is a very easy and simple way that you can do with handy tools at home.
- Cut a piece of string or a thin slice of paper (no less than 10cm long)
- Wrap it snuggly around your ring finger
- Use a pen or pencil to mark where the ends overlap
- Lay the string or paper slice flat and measure the length with your ruler
- Use the Ring Size Guide above to find the right ring size according to your measurement
HOW DO I FIND OUT MY RING SIZE WITH MY EXISTING RINGS?
- Take your ring and use a ruler to measure the inner diameter
- Use the Ring Size Guide above to find your ring size according to your measurement
What if I order the wrong ring size?
I am confident that you will find the right ring size with the help mentioned above. If not, we are here to find the answers to all your questions, simply drop us an email at email@example.com and we will get back to you within 24 hours to help you make it right!